Where is my order?
How do I?
Promos & Coupons
Returns & Refunds
Photo Product Info
| Where is My Order? |
How long will it take to get my products once you’ve received my order?
We will ship your video product(s) within 10 business days from the time we receive your complete order. All products are shipped via USPS First Class Mail with a delivery time of 5-7 business days.
Can I get my order faster than that?
Yes, for an additional charge of $10, PixFusion can rush your order to 5 Day Express.
We will process and ship your order within 5 business days from the day we receive your completed order. 5 Day Express orders will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail (expect 5-7 business days for delivery).
How much is shipping and handling?
Shipping is calculated from your order total as follows:
| Order Total || Shipping |
| $0-$45 || $4.95 |
| $46.00-$70.00 || $6.95 |
| $71.00-$100.00 || $9.95 |
| $101.00-$150.00 || $12.95 |
| $151.00+ || $15.95 |
Do you ship to Canada? Are there extra shipping costs for Canada?
Yes we do ship to Canada. There are no extra shipping costs, the shipping cost is the same as in the states, however all Canadian shipments are sent via USPS Airmail which can take up to 15 business days for delivery.
I have not received my order.
Please allow 3 weeks for delivery from receipt of completed order. There may be a problem with your order. Please visit our Order Status page to check on your status as requested in your order confirmation email. You can check the status of your order anytime on our website under the link "Order Status."
I’ve tried to check the status of my order but it keeps saying “Order Not Found.”
Please make sure you are using the correct Order Number or Email Address and Zip Code.
If you ordered directly from www.kideo.com your Order/PO/Confirmation number was given to you at the completion of your order. It would be a 6 digit number.
If you ordered through QVC your Order/PO/Confirmation number is the 10 digit number located on the bottom left corner and top detachable portion of the order form you received.
When will my download be ready?
We will send you an email notification when your download is ready, but you can always check the status of your order on your “Order Status” page here: http://www.kideo.com/KideoOrderStatus.aspx
Your order number will be listed, if it says ‘Download’ next to your order, then click on the order and click on ‘Download’.
We apologize, but there is no way to expedite your specific order; all orders are processed in the order they are received and we are unable to process a individual order any faster than any of the others that were placed before it.
I have not received my DVD order.
Please allow 3 weeks for delivery from receipt of completed order. There may be a problem with your order. Please visit out Order Status page to check on your status as requested in your order confirmation email. You can check the status of your order anytime on our website under the link "Order Status.
How Do I?
How do I purchase a Video?
You can place your order directly through our website www.kideo.com. We no longer accept mail-in orders unless you have pre-purchased a kit from one of our resellers.
How do I burn my video download to a DVD?
Because of the video format (mp4) your video download cannot be burned to a DVD as a DVD video. The video download is compatible with devices or software that support mp4 formats.
If you want a DVD version of your personalized video, please visit our ‘Products’ page to purchase a personalized DVD.
How do I re-download a video download I purchased already?
To re-download a video that has been purchased already, please login to your account and click ‘View digital downloads’, then click ‘Download’.
How do I see my video again?
To view your video again press the ‘Replay’ button or rewind the video on the toolbar.
How do I change my account information?
If you would like to change your account information, please follow these steps:
How do I become an Affiliate?
- Login to your account
- Go to “Account Settings”
- Click the "Change Name, Email Address or Password” tab
- Enter your new information and then click the "Update" button
If you would like to register for our Affiliate Program, please read the terms of our Affiliate Program Agreement at http://www.kideo.com/Affiliates.aspx. A record of any and all information submitted to us as part of an Affiliate Program application will be stored by us and only disclosed by us in an effort to evaluate such application with prior consent from you.
How do I contact you?
While we do not provide phone support, we respond to most 'Contact Us' submittals within two business days(Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM ET).
So, please first try and find the solution to your issue here in the 'Help' pages and then contact us if you are still having problems.
What kind of photograph of my child do you recommend I upload?
We recommend you upload a COLOR snapshot or portrait photo of your child that meets the following guidelines:
Keep in mind that the way the child’s head appears in the photo is exactly how it will appear in the DVD.
- Your child’s face is clear and well-focused
- Your child’s face (including the hair) is not obstructed by any object or cut off in the photo
- Your child is not wearing a hat or large bow
- Your child is facing the camera
- Image must be in JPEG/JPG format
- Image size must be no larger than 3MB
- Please make sure the file or folder containing the photo does not have a period (.) in the name. If it does it must be renamed in order to upload successfully.
What part of my child’s photo will you use?
We will use only your child’s head, including the hair. In our videos and other products, your child’s head appears on a cartoon body, so it does not matter if your child’s entire body is shown in the picture or if your child is sitting or standing. For children with long hair, the hair will be cut to chin or shoulder length.
Can I upload more than one photo if I ordered more than one product for a child?
Yes, you can upload as many photos as you want and store them in the ‘Photo Library’.
We will use one photo in each product.
I’m having trouble uploading a photo.
Please make sure you are using Flash 9 or better to access the site, you can get it for free here:
If you continue to have issues, here are some things that you can try that will likely fix the problem:
1. Clear your browser's cache:
2. Clear your browser's cookies:
- In Internet Explorer 8, on the top toolbar, choose 'Tools' and then 'Internet Options'. Under the 'General' tab, choose 'Delete…' from 'Browsing History', then choose 'Delete files…'
- In Internet Explorer 7, on the top toolbar, choose 'Tools' and then 'Internet Options'. Under the 'General' tab, choose 'Delete…' from 'Browsing History', then choose 'Delete files…'
- In Mozilla Firefox, on the top toolbar, choose 'Tools', and then 'Options' in the dropdown menu. Click the 'Privacy' icon at the top, and then under the 'Cache' tab click the 'Clear Cache Now' button.
- In Safari browser click on the Settings Button, click on Reset Safari and then check off ‘Empty the Cache’.
- In Internet Explorer 8, on the top toolbar, choose 'Tools' and then 'Internet Options'. Under the 'General' tab, choose 'Delete…' from 'Browsing History', then choose 'Delete cookies…'
- In Internet Explorer 7, on the top toolbar, choose 'Tools' and then 'Internet Options'. Under the 'General' tab, choose 'Delete…' from 'Browsing History', then choose 'Delete cookies…'
- In Mozilla Firefox, on the top toolbar, choose 'Tools', and then 'Options' in the dropdown menu. Click the 'Privacy' icon at the top, and then under the 'Cookies' tab click the 'Clear Cookies Now' button.
- In Safari browser click on the Settings Button, click on Reset Safari and then check off ‘Remove all Cookies’.
4. Try downloading the latest version of Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) or Internet Explorer (www.microsoft.com/windows/ie ). If you're using a Mac and have not tried it yet, please try using Safari.
Promos & Coupons
How do I use my coupon?
If you have a coupon or promotion code, you can enter the code during the checkout process.
You will find an option at the bottom of the page which says ‘If you have a coupon code, please enter it here’ and that is where you will find the field to enter the coupon code
Enter the code and click on the apply button. You will see the discount reflected on your order.
Please remember that you will only be able to use one coupon or discounted offer per order. Unless the coupon is for shipping or specifically includes shipping, shipping will not be included.
If you have problems entering the code or the system showing the discount, please contact Customer Support
Returns & Refunds
Can I use a check or money order?
For all orders we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express credit cards and PayPal, as well as "check cards" (debit cards) that display the Visa or MasterCard logo.
Can I return or cancel my order?
Due to the personalization involved in creating our products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL
| Photo Product Info |
Can more than one child be featured in a PixFusion product?
No, each PixFusion product has been developed and designed to be personalized for only one child. Will my child’s first and last name be featured in the PixFusion products I have ordered?
Only your child’s first name will be featured in the PixFusion video products you have ordered. Most of PixFusion’s personalized video products include your child’s first name being spoken throughout the video, and your child’s first name is printed on all of the video packaging.
I’m having trouble finding an audio for my child’s name. What do I do?
- If it is a Spider-Man product, Spider-Man does not require an audio as the child's name is not spoken. The child IS Spider-Man.
- All of the names for our videos are pre-recorded if we do not have an audio for the video you wish to purchase, we have a large selection of nicknames that you may choose. (example: “Buddy,” “Princess,” “Angel,”)
What will my child wear in the video?
PixFusion products feature one gender-neutral outfit for both boys and girls.
For what ages are PixFusion products most appropriate?
Our products appeal to a range of ages. Please refer to the description of a particular product to find the age appropriateness.
Can I order a PixFusion product for an adult?
While PixFusion products typically appeal to children, people of all ages (and some pets, too!) have enjoyed being PixFusion stars!
Do you put greetings in the beginning of the videos?
We do not put greetings at the beginning of our videos, although your child’s name is mentioned over and over throughout the video.
How will my child’s name be used to personalize the products?
PixFusion uses the latest technology to record an image of your child’s face and insert it onto the cartoon body of the main character in our videos and printed products. Characters speak your child’s first name throughout the video, and your child’s name appears on the video packaging.
My child’s date of birth is requested on the PixFusion order form. Will the birthday be featured in the products I order?
Your child’s date of birth is not featured in the products you order. We request the birthday on the order form so that we can make you aware of special birthday offers from PixFusion.
How will my PixFusion products be shipped to me?
PixFusion products are shipped via USPS First Class Mail (expect 5-7 business days for delivery).
Do your videos come in languages other than English?
Our videos are available in English, Dutch, Spanish and Turkish at this time.
Do you ship your DVDs overseas?
We do not ship our DVDs overseas, however we do have many affiliates in other countries. Please visit our ‘International’ page for more information.